Friday, June 29, 2018

Get Started!

I am so excited to have a personal English blog to record and explore our learning. Before this course #EME 6414, I didn't have enough courage to create it. First, my American friends usually hold their cellphone with Facebook and Twitter. That is a fad. Nobody would like to face to screen, viewing my blogs.  Second, my Chinese friends never concern my English blog, since they could require me to create it again in Chinese. The first time is fantastic! I usually record my knowledge and skills I have gained from learning in my papered-notebooks. It is an ancient and traditional way so that now there are three full-size papered-notebooks in my backpack. I have to carry them everyday and everywhere. However, I will utilize this blog to document my experiences or provide some recourses instead of one papered-notebook. I believe that the additional two notebooks will also be replaced by convenient electronic tools.  Now I am still a newbie in social media. I am looking forward to studying/interacting with everyone in our course. Get Started!

 

1 comment:

  1. I think it's great that you already document your experiences. I'm very interested to see how your blogging experience compares to your current method of traditional notebooks.

    ReplyDelete